Create your first app in just a few steps
DronaHQ makes it easy you to build workplace Apps. These simple steps help you get your App running in minutes.
Go to DronaHQ and Sign Up
Get Started with Free Signup. Fill up a basic sign-up form and head over to your inbox for a quick verification.
Verify your account to get started on building your very first app.
Design your Screens with Drag & Drop controls
Start a fresh or pick a ready-template
- – Marketplace offers range of ready apps to get you started.
- – To start from scratch, ‘Create New’. Enter an App details and an icon.
Head towards App Builder
- – Drag & drop various input or visual controls to the screen
- – Add properties or formulae to your controls
Add workflows to your App
Add tasks to make a Workflow .Define actions you want to perform when user submits.
- – Submit data into Database / Sheets
- – Send Approval requests
- – Send Notifications to stakeholders
- – Open another input form
- – Trigger events via API
Create Sheets or connect to your Database
To record the data from your App or Workflow, create Sheet with all relevant fields.
- – Create a new Sheet or upload an existing spreadsheet and map the controls to the columns.
- – Connect with an existing database via APIs
Publish and Share with Users
Add users, groups to your system to give me access to relevant apps. Go live with one-click Publish.
- – Click on Preview to see how it will work across different devices (mobile, tablet, web).
- – Publish it all platforms.
- – Users download the Universal App to login and access your app.